The network is a goldmine of audit and compliance data. It contains a wealth of integrated DNS data—users, MAC and IP addresses, subnets, VLANs, devices, end-hosts, events, date/time records and so much more. When policies are violated or security events occur, full and immediate access to current and historic summary and forensic-level data is essential. Contextual insights provide faster triage, prioritization, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and proof of what actually happened.
If you’re responsible for network audit and compliance and can’t access your data without hours of effort and research, you won’t want to miss this webinar. Join us to learn how to:
• Identify inactive IP addresses for vulnerability, compliance and redeployment
• Track device inventory for rogue or unmanaged devices and vendors
• Detect and monitor detailed history of each discovered end-host
• Capture and document audit log events to verify DNS and network configuration changes
• See user login history to determine who logged into the platform, when and which domains were accessed
Attendees will receive our Sample Report Guide, Reporting & Analytics Deployment Guide and free DNS Security eBook.
Don't miss it! Register today!